Stainless, galvanized and painted wire cable ducts are installed on the ceiling, wall or under the floor in the building, ensuring that the electrical, telephone and data cables stand together and transported to the required places.
It can be used by adapting to all kinds of places by cutting and shaping in appropriate dimensions (especially in turns).
- Cable channel; It is the system that ensures the transportation of cables and keeping them together properly according to the density of the cable.
- Suitable for all sectors where machine lines work.
- High corrosion resistance.
- Does not accumulate dust.
- The higher the ventilation, the lower the risk of fire.